Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Chess game


Said the Creator to his creation

over an intense game of chess

I'll bet you anything

Let's see who's the best



But be warned i've been playing

since the wee age of nine

you can't make a move

That is not in my mind

One move,two move

the creator's face showed glee

you'll have to do better

if you want to beat me


His tin foe said nothing

his face told no tale

The creator was certain

that his Robot would fail



In two moves it was over

the creator was stunned

the answer eluded him

how the robot had won



He puffed up his chess

said what is your prize

you won fair and square

i admit i'm suprise



He stared at the robot

he looked for a sign

the answer soon came

your future is mine

By Nacastia





3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is a song or just a very clever poem but I love it. The rhyme scheme was very good and not predicable at all. A great little story wrapped with a haunting ending. Look forward to what else you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhyming was great. I was sing-songing it in my head, and the rhyme schemes fit perfectly.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun Dun DDDDUUUUUUNNNNN!!! I just had to do that. Very clever Nicastia, luv you.

    ReplyDelete